InterTech is seeking a Wordpress Developer to work directly with senior management. The candidate will be based in our Stamford, CT office. InterTech recently introduced new products that simplify management and delivery of content to digital devices, significantly enhance the power of social media, and provide new sources of revenue to our customers. The company is diversifying its capabilities to include building on the InterTech managed and hosted instance of Wordpress, in addition to InterTech’s proprietary Content and Social Media Management platforms.
· Work with senior management on Customer and Company driven initiatives on the Wordpress platform.
· Analyze development projects and recommend development internally or externally.
Required skills and experience:
· Advanced knowledge and experience building Wordpress themes, plugins and widgets, documented with specific examples;
· Experience observing user research and / or translating user experience into design decisions;
· Ability to write specifications for development projects, shown by documented examples, and QA during project process;
· Demonstrated experience building responsive and scalable websites
· Knowledge of and experience with best practices for software engineering
· Familiarity with common development tools (Git, SVN)
· Familiarity with object oriented design/analysis and relational databases
· Organized multi-tasking abilities with fanatical attention to detail and documentation;
· Working knowledge of: MySQL, JSON, AJAX, XML, SOAP, REST
Compensation is commensurate with experience.. We offer a great entrepreneurial environment and benefits where you can express and expand your professional craft.
Send a resume with salary information to email@example.com
. Sorry, no phone calls please. We are an equal opportunity employer.